The Golden Spike Tower is always welcome new volunteers. With nearly over 30,000 guests welcomed each year, it takes many talented volunteers to assist in our gift shop, welcoming our guests, helping with tours and assisting all our guests on the 8th floor with understanding the operations of Bailey Yard. Contact the Golden Spike Tower is you would like to learn more about volunteering! (308) 532-9920
April 20, 2017
The Golden Spike Tower is currently interviewing seasonal staff. 10-15 hours per week (2-3 shifts) through the summer months. Looking for a fun, respectful, sales focused individual, who likes to be a part of a hardworking team to help greet our guests, promote our community, meet goals in our gift shop and help provide a positive, memorable experience for all who come through our door. If that’s you, then the Application can be found below or by visiting the tower. Applications due by May 8th. Position to start end of May.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Other duties as assigned, in working with a small staff.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Advises customers by providing information on products & services.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Recording sales data, invoices, inventory numbers and purchase orders through point of sale system.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Helping leave a positive lasting impression with each of our guests, volunteers and fellow team members.
Customer Focus, People Skills, Dependability, Verbal Communication, Basic Microsoft Computer Skills
Retail Experience preferred, but not required.
Kirsten Parker, Executive Director
Golden Spike Tower
1249 N Homestead Rd
North Platte, NE 69101
Or to firstname.lastname@example.org